The public is invited to all Committee and Subcommittee meetings. The Committee meets quarterly with meeting times published on this website and with the Texas Register. To get on the TGPC’s e-mail distribution list and receive e-mailed meeting notices, contact the TGPC.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality maintains audio tapes and written records of all Committee meetings. To obtain copies, contact the TGPC.
There is a complete list of all meeting minutes at the Meeting Record page.
The Next Committee Meeting
Date of Meeting: To Be Announced
Time of Meeting: To Be Announced
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Campus
12100 Park 35 Circle
Building F, Room To Be Announced
Previous Meeting's Agenda
- Groundwater Issues Subcommittee Meeting Summary
- Public Outreach and Education Subcommittee Meeting Summary
- Legislative Report Subcommittee Meeting Summary
- Rules Update
- Upcoming Conferences
Directions to TCEQ:
- Going northbound on IH-35, take the Techridge Blvd / Yager Lane exit (#244) just north of Braker Lane, go north on the access road, and just before Yager Lane, take the left-hand turn-around lane over IH-35 onto the IH-35 southbound access road. Stay to the left, go past the main TCEQ entrance (Park 35 Circle), move over to the right hand lane, and then turn right into the Building F driveway beside the parking garage. If all of the spaces around Building F and its parking garage are full, visitors may also park anywhere in the Building F parking garage, including the roof.
- Going southbound on IH-35, take the Braker Lane exit (#243) just south of Parmer/Yager Lane. Stay to the left, go past the main TCEQ entrance (Park 35 Circle), move over to the right hand lane, and then turn right into the Building F driveway beside the parking garage. If all of the spaces around Building F and its parking garage are full, visitors may also park anywhere in the Building F parking garage, including the roof.
The Next Subcommittee Meetings
On March 16, 2020, in accordance with section 418.016 of the Texas Government Code, Governor Abbott suspended various provisions of the Open Meetings Act that require government officials and members of the public to be physically present at a specified meeting location. Pursuant to that suspension, the public will not be able to attend the meeting in person but may attend telephonically at no cost.
To listen to the meeting: Members of the public may listen to the meeting telephonically by calling, toll free, (844) 368-7161 and entering access code 471220#.
Groundwater Issues Subcommittee
- Agricultural Chemicals Task Force Status Report
- TGPC Publications Status Report
- BCGCD water well plugging program
- Groundwater Issues Subcommittee Charge
- Draft White Paper 1
- Draft White Paper 2
Legislative Report Subcommittee
- Draft TGPC Recommendations
Public Outreach and Education Subcommittee
- Recent and Upcoming Outreach Events
- Texas Well Owner Network Training Activities
- TGPC Website Activity Statistics
- Draft Frequently Asked Question
- Draft Fact Sheet
- Upcoming Conferences